Coll 7/50 'Supply of war material to Burma'
15 items in this record
Search within this record
The record is made up of 1 file (5 folios). It was created in 8 Apr 1948-10 Apr 1948. It was written in English. The original is part of the British Library: India Office The department of the British Government to which the Government of India reported between 1858 and 1947. The successor to the Court of Directors. Records and Private Papers.
About this record
Copy telegram sent by HM Legation Rangoon [Yangon] to HM High Commissioner, New Delhi, regarding a meeting with the Burmese Minister for Foreign Affairs, and requests for military equipment to deal with possible communist insurrections.
- Extent and format
- 1 file (5 folios)
- Physical characteristics
Foliation: the foliation sequence (used for referencing) commences at the front cover with 1, and terminates at the inside back cover with 7; these numbers are written in pencil, are circled, and are located in the top right corner of the recto The front of a sheet of paper or leaf, often abbreviated to 'r'. side of each folio.
- Written in
- English in Latin script
- Archival file
Archive information for this record
- Original held at
- British Library: India Office The department of the British Government to which the Government of India reported between 1858 and 1947. The successor to the Court of Directors. Records and Private Papers
- Access conditions
- Archive reference
- Former external reference(s)
- Coll 7/50
- 8 Apr 1948-10 Apr 1948 (CE, Gregorian)
Access & Reference
History of this record
Related search terms
- People & organisations
Use and share this record
- Share this record
Coll 7/50 'Supply of war material to Burma', British Library: India Office Records and Private Papers, IOR/L/PS/12/2221, in Qatar Digital Library <https://www.qdl.qa/archive/81055/vdc_100000000555.0x0002f7> [accessed 27 May 2020]
Copyright: How to use this content
- Coll 7/50 'Supply of war material to Burma'
- front, front-i, 1ar, 2r:6v, back-i, back
- East India Company, the Board of Control, the India Office, or other British Government Department
- Usage terms
- Open Government Licence