We’re constantly working to make Qatar Digital Library as accessible and usable as possible.
Compatibility with tools
Qatar Digital Library should be compatible with recent versions of most common screen readers.
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, e.g. Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
To open PDFs dedicated software such as Adobe Reader may be required.
You can find guidance about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
You should contact us if you have trouble using Qatar Digital Library ‒ this will help us to make improvements.