We collect certain information or data when you use the Qatar Digital Library.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to Qatar Digital Library
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information you have requested
Links to other websites
Where your data is stored
We store this data on secure servers in the European Union.
It may also be stored and accessed outside of the European Union, where it could be viewed by appropriate Qatar Digital Library staff or its designees.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
Following a link to Qatar Digital Library from another website
For further information, please contact: [email protected]