We collect certain information or data when you use the Qatar Digital Library.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to Qatar Digital Library
- Your IP address, details of which web browser you use and other technical parameters of your device
- Various information about what you do on the site and how you use it
This helps us to:
- Improve the site on the basis of its usage
- Respond to any feedback you send us
- Provide you with the information you request
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
WHERE YOUR DATA IS STORED
We store this data on secure servers, where it can be viewed only by appropriate Qatar Digital Library staff or its designees.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to these policies.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
Transmitting information over the internet is not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data that you transmit is at your own risk. However, we have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
As much of the information as possible is stored as an anonymized user profile. We will never use this information to identify individual users or to match it with further data on an individual user. We will not share your information with any other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
FOLLOWING A LINK TO QATAR DIGITAL LIBRARY FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE
For further information, please contact: [email protected]