Letter from Lord Elcho, 23 St James's Place, to Lewis Pelly [32v] (2/8)
The record is made up of 4 folios. It was created in 28 May 1879. It was written in English. The original is part of the British Library: India Office The department of the British Government to which the Government of India reported between 1858 and 1947. The successor to the Court of Directors. Records and Private Papers.
About this item
Letter informing Pelly that he will call on him the day after tomorrow and referring to a letter from Sir Colin Campbell, Lord Elcho's reply to which is enclosed:
- Letter acknowledging receipt of copies of letters which Sir Colin has sent to The Times and regarding the language the Duke has used in the House of Lords against Pelly.
- Extent and format
- 4 folios
- Written in
- English in Latin script View the complete information for this record
Use and share this item
- Share this item
Letter from Lord Elcho, 23 St James's Place, to Lewis Pelly [32v] (2/8), British Library: India Office Records and Private Papers, Mss Eur F126/10, ff 32-35, in Qatar Digital Library <https://www.qdl.qa/universal-viewer/81055/vdc_100023288526.0x000041> [accessed 18 September 2019]
Copy and paste the code below into your web page where you would like to embed the image.
<meta charset="utf-8"><a href="https://www.qdl.qa/en/archive/81055/vdc_100023288526.0x000041">Letter from Lord Elcho, 23 St James's Place, to Lewis Pelly [‎32v] (2/8)</a> <a href="https://www.qdl.qa/en/archive/81055/vdc_100023288526.0x000041"> <img src="https://images.qdl.qa/iiif/images/81055/vdc_100000001524.0x000395/Mss Eur F126_10_0064.jp2/full/!280,240/0/default.jpg" alt="" /> </a>
Copyright: How to use this content
- Mss Eur F126/10, ff 32-35
- Letter from Lord Elcho, 23 St James's Place, to Lewis Pelly
- East India Company, the Board of Control, the India Office, or other British Government Department
- Usage terms
- Open Government Licence